LOMTO FCU is committed to protecting the privacy of its members. References to “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to LOMTO Federal Credit Union.
Information We Collect About You
We collect information about your from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications and other forms (for example, name, address, social security number, asset and income);
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates (s) or others including those companies that work closely with us to provide you with diverse financial products and services (for example, your account balance, payment history, parties to transactions and ATM card usage);
- Information we receive from a credit-reporting agency (for example, your credit worthiness and credit history);
- Information obtained when verifying the information you provide on an application or other forms (this may be obtained from your current or past employers; or from other institutions where you conduct financial transactions); and
- Information we may obtain from consumer purchasing and census data providers to develop competitive marketing programs for our members.
Information We Disclose
Parties Who Receive Information from Us
LOMTO FCU shares your nonpublic personal information with its affiliates. In addition, we may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to the following types of thirds parties.
- Financial service providers such as insurance companies, and mortgage service companies
- Non-financial companies, such as, consumer reporting agencies.
Disclosure of Information to Parties that Provide Service to Us
In order that we may provide members competitive products and services, we may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform marketing or other services on our behalf and to other financial service providers with whom we have joint marketing agreements. We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you under circumstances as permitted or required by law. These disclosures typically include information to process transactions on your behalf, conduct our operations, and follow your instructions as you authorize or protect the security of our financial records.
Disclosure of Information About Former Members
If you decide to terminate your relationship with us, we will not share information we have collected about you, except as may be permitted or required by law.
How We Protect Your Information
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
What Members Can Do To Help
The LOMTO FCU is committed to protecting the privacy of its members. You can help by following these simple guidelines:
- Protect your account numbers, card numbers, PINs (personal identification numbers) and passwords. Never keep your PIN with your debit or credit card, which can provide free access to your accounts if your card is lost or stolen.
- Use caution when disclosing your account numbers, social security numbers, etc. to other persons. If someone calls you, and explains the call is on behalf of the credit union and asks for your account number, you should beware. Official credit union staff will have access to your information and will not need to ask for it.
- Keep your information current. It is important that we have current information on how to reach you. If we detect potentially fraudulent or unauthorized activity or use of an account, we will attempt to contact you immediately. If your address or phone number changes, please let us know.
- Let us know if you have questions. Please do not hesitate to call us. We are here to serve you!
Federal Credit Union #1532
50-24 Queens Blvd
New York, NY 10036
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday 8:30am to 3:00pm